The mission of Sunset Ranch Elementary, an innovative and community-centered school, is to empower our students and staff to be passionate learners striving towards personal excellence through a system distinguished by:
- A culture of inclusion and collaboration among all students, staff, families, and the greater community;
- The development of self-reliant and civic-minded critical thinkers;
- A caring environment that fosters academic, physical, emotional, and social growth;
- The use of dynamic, engaging, and relevant practices that redefine learning.
- Students will explore and engage their interests in a range of learning experiences across a variety of disciplines.
- Students will meet and exceed their academic potential through the use of differentiated curriculum and instruction.
- Students will demonstrate perseverance and resiliency when facing challenges.
- Students will apply and connect their learning to a real world purpose.
- Students and staff will have opportunities to teach others what they have learned.